Jai Santhosh Offset Press has dedicated Quality Assurance departments at all its sites. Our QA teams uphold rigorous Jai Santhosh quality standards, working closely with customers to provide the support they require. Purpose built quality assurance facilities provide a direct link to factory floor, giving the team a hands-on approach to managing quality across the production process.
Maintaining High Standards
Jai Santhosh’s Offset Press teams work hard to uphold extremely rigorous test and inspection standards.
Our Quality Control systems in place at each production facility ensure products are thoroughly inspected to uncover defects before work is dispatched. Jai Santhosh’s Offset Press Quality Assurance Interface improves and upholds production procedures to help avoid or minimise any processes that could lead to defects.
Product security is a priority for the Group, with recognised standards adhered to in all key areas. The quality management standard is enhanced with the addition of the pharmaceutical packaging materials standard at both Medica Packaging (our Healthcare division) and our Newburn production facilities. The Group has a full disaster recovery programme in place for client peace of mind.
Particular focus is provided to healthcare packaging with regard to text creation issues, and the accuracy of information provided for patient use. Line segregation is adhered to; removing the potential of incorrect products accidentally being added to the system. This is aided by the use of code reading equipment to eliminate any incorrect or poor quality prints from the production cycle.
- Provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities
- Consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety
- To comply with legal and other requirements that we adhere to
- Provide and maintain safe plant and equipment
- Ensure safe handling and use of substances
- Provide information, instruction and supervision for employees, visitors and contractors
- Ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to give them adequate training
- Prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health
- Maintain safe and healthy working conditions; and
- Review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals
How Can Jai Santhosh Offset Press Help You?